| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madrid in January is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of H2O accrues across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Madrid are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:03 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:38.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madrid January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Madrid, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Madrid:
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) N
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Madrid (B), Spain - 12.1 kms (7.5 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) SSW