Climate of Madrid, Spain Average Weather
- Madrid, spain, 40°28'N, 3°33'W, 582 m (1909 ft)
- Madrid has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid climate that is hot all year (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Madrid is close to the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.9 degrees Celsius (57.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 411.9 mm (16.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2910 hours.
- If Madrid were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) N
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Madrid (B), Spain - 12.1 kms (7.5 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) SSW