| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Madrid in February is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 44.5mm (1.8in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Madrid are fair with an average of a moderate 5:48 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Madrid February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Madrid, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Madrid:
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) N
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Madrid (B), Spain - 12.1 kms (7.5 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) SSW